Monday 6 April 2009

My Radio Show

If merely reading my words isn't good enough for you, be sure to check my radio show as well, where you'll be able to hear my dulcet London via Manchester via Leeds via Bristol tones. Beats and Pieces is an entire media brand, oh yes.

Not content to tell you about the music, I like to play it to you too. We're currently relaxing during the Easter hiatus, that's vacation to all my American chums:



However, you can usually find the show between 7-8pm (GMT) on Wednesdays, on Smoke Radio, the University Of Westminster's absolutely brilliant student station.

We'll be back on air from the 22nd of April, and after the holidays I'll have a multitude of magical musical masterpieces for you.

Join the facebook group HERE, for previous tracklistings, further information about the show and to be kept up to date with all the latest goings on in the world of Beats and Pieces. See you there kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment